Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ADRO - SNR TEST ENG||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:23|
Senior Test Engineer|
Are you an experiance Senior Test or Development Engineer?
Are you looking for your new position within the aerospace market?
Are you looking to grow your career with management experiance?
If so, this could be the prefect job for you.
* Support the technical needs of a small team of test engineers in the production of test documentation and their work based queries.
* Define test programmes to meet the requirements stipulated within Customer and military / civilian specifications. Assemble test costs based on this defined approach in the support of the Companies bid proposal process.
* Design, conduct and supervise product testing performed both on site and at external test facilities.
* Prepare test procedures and schedules to detail how testing is to be performed, the data to be acquired and the means of evaluating product performance.
* Evaluate the acquired test data which will include, but not limited to, pressure, load, strain, displacement, high speed digital photography and electronic records.
* Develop analysis tools for the processing of data and the determination of performance compliance.
* Prepare, issue and assist the review process of detailed test documentation which will be submitted to external technical authorities for their appraisal and approval.
* Assist the process of department level health and safety review through participation in risk assessments and the development of procedure to mitigate identified risks.
* Extensive experience in developing and managing test programmes.
* Extensive experience of conducting successful seat /environmental tests, and producing reports and technical data.
* Thorough grounding in Health and Safety relating to test environment.
* Solid commercial and financial understanding of product life cycle.
* In depth knowledge of Test and Measurement Instrumentation.
* Knowledge of signal processing and analysis
* Knowledge of Vibration and Climatic test techniques and systems.
Should this position in Senior Test Engineer position in Uxbridge sounds like your next perfect position then please get in touch now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.