|Job Ref:||NM0045||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Car Allowance £4,875||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:22|
Soft Services Manager - Chester |
£30,000 - £35,000 Plus Car Allowance of £4,875
Are you an existing Soft Services Manager/Supervisor with Industrial experience, looking to elevate & progress your career? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you with one of the largest FM companies in the country.
Our client, an international facilities management company with a proud history and reputation within the industry is looking for an experienced Soft Services Manager to join a forward-thinking, ambitious team and contribute to the completion of a busy contract in Chester.
The site, located in Chester, is easily accessible via a nearby motorway, well serviced by local public transport links and conveniently within walking distance of a wide range of supermarkets, local restaurants and high-street stores.
* Company car allowance of £4,875
* 25 days holiday
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Long term service awards
* Stakeholder pension scheme
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled and motivated individuals. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking, specialist team then you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Educated to Level 5 of the National Qualifications Framework.
* Membership of the British Institute of Facilities Management.
* Numerate and IT literate to interpret/present data using a variety of system applications, such as CAFM, Microsoft Office and Facilities specific.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Able to work alone, use initiative and make decisions.
* Substantial experience and proven track record of Facilities Management across a number of sites varying in size and use.
* Significant experience in leading and managing staff
* Significant experience in service development and change.
Domestic & Industrial Cleaning Services
* To ensure that the company meets the standard of cleanliness as set out in the associated work books
* To liaise with the client FM appropriate POC and building custodians on agreed performance and service levels of cleaning
* To undertake consistent and regular monitoring of cleaning services, in line with agreed performance and service levels
* Produce & review methods of work, processes and working practises in accordance with the associated work books
* Through effective leadership and management, maintain appropriate staffing levels on site such that all areas of the client estate subject to cleaning do not suffer due to absence, holidays or short/long term sickness
* To ensure and maintain an effective and efficient postal service to all areas of the site
* To liaise with the client regarding any future service requirements
* In co-operation with the site Waste Manager, manage and coordinate all waste requirements as required by the company and as required by the associated work books
* To ensure that our waste management operation continues to deliver continuous improvement such that our key supply partner delivers value for money, we maximise the level of recyclable material and we negate the need for any waste to landfill
* To ensure that the helpdesk function operates, without interruption, on a 24/7 x 365 basis
* To ensure that the helpdesk function operates within the parameters of our service level agreement such that the company is never in default against the associated KPI regime
* To ensure that helpdesk operatives have a full and complete understanding of the operational impact of each call taken, such that responses to front line calls are prompt, accurate and dealt with effectively
Health & Safety
* To ensure the prompt reporting to the Contract Manager & QHSE, of any building engineering or equipment defect that could give rise to safety hazards
* Maintain documentary evidence to support individual's capabilities, both for new and existing staff that is reflected in the allocation of duties, to ensure individuals can perform tasks without risk to themselves or others
* Initiate risk assessment and as a result develop, implement and monitor safe systems of work
* Review, audit and monitor all health & safety arrangements within areas of responsibility
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "Soft Services" "Manager" "Facilities Management"