|Job Ref:||12130||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Car or Allowance, Travel Paid, Health care||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:26|
* Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering (would also consider HND/HNC)
* Experience working for a main contractor
* Experience working in a Site Agent capacity (even if not officially stated)
* Experience managing multi-discipline rail works (civils, track, OLE, signalling)
* Chartered Engineer status (CEng MICE) or working towards Chartered through IEng or Technical Route
* Experience working within a Network Rail environment
- one of the UK's largest and most established Civil Engineering contractors | complex and fast moving engineering project | young and dynamic team | excellent career progression -
* £45-53,000 basic salary + package (depending on qualifications/experience)
* Company Car/Car Allowance (conditions apply)
* London Weighting Allowance
* Travel paid from home to site (conditions apply)
* Lodge Allowance (conditions apply)
* DC Pension
* Private Healthcare
* 25 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Agent to work on one of Europe's largest infrastructure project with an established and prestigious leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Civil, Build, Rail, Stations, Briges, PTS