|Job Ref:||BDSIEMCHIP||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Salary:||£ 33,000 - £ 38,000 per year||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:10|
Salary up to £38,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Developer seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Do you have experience working with C#? Stop! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds most highly successful software vendors, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Software Developer, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Chippenham.
* Salary £38,000
* Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Extensive and structured training program
* Excellent benefits and incentives
This is a varied role where the you will be involved in all aspects of software development, some of you duties will be:
* Interpreting and understanding requirements
* Reviewing current systems
* Consulting clients and colleagues
* Researching, designing, implementing and testing new software programs
* Development of high quality, well documented software
* Creating technical specifications and test plans
* Working closely with other staff members
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* A degree in a numerate subject (e.g. mathematics, sciences, engineering, computer science) or equivalent experience
* Detailed knowledge of C#
* Engaged and ready for a new challenge
* Working knowledge of C++ and experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or more recent versions
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Good communication and team working
* Flexible and Self Motivated
* Strong commercial software development background
* Problem analysis and fixing
* An understanding of manufacturing processes and/or systems would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak Becky Davage on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.