|Job Ref:||SS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£ 16,000 - £ 17,000 per year, £5000||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Job title: Swedish Sales Representative|
Salary: £17K plus £5K bonus and corporate perks.
Do you have office based Customer Service or Sales experience? Or retail experience? Are you business proficient in Swedish and English? If so, a fantastic opportunity has become available with a global leader in the Technology industry to join a successful and expanding operation in the Liverpool area.
The business provides some of the best technology companies with managed services, cloud software and best sales process practice which ultimately leads to recurring revenue for their clients and business.
* Pension, life and private medical cover, child care vouchers
* Excellent in-house and partner training courses
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holiday's
* Onsite parking facilities
* Excellent bonus structure
* Responsible for client relationship development and sales (No cold calling)
* Working to sales targets, individually and as part of a team.
* Maintaining and updating internal database
* Providing appropriate solutions to clients
* Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
* Excellent communications skills
* Professional, friendly and ability to engage with clients
If you meet the criteria above, please contact Jonathan Farrell on NA
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit NA to find out what you could become.
skills Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager
qualification Swedish Sales Representative