Requisition ID: |
RIYADH METRO PROJECT
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
Working with the delivery director of Shallow and Surface stations for managing, coordinating, and administering the successful execution of the Metro Stations from planning, engineering, procurement stages , through to construction, start-up, performance testing, initial operations, and contractual close-out. Responsible for the maintaining of budgets and schedules, managing performance, reporting progress and initiating action to assure program/project objectives and schedules are met and work is performed within budget and according to specifications. Providing leadership gaudiness for a number of high performing delivery teams.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Elevated Stations Project SOW forms a significant part of the RMP Package 1. The PM will be fully responsible for EPC delivery of 11 No Elevated Stations across the Package 1 programme. Signature Scope of works etc etc
- Lead Quality and Safety programme on the ES Project
- Experienced EPC Project Manager 10 yrs+
- EPC delivery of the RMP 11 No Elevated Stations SOW approx. $300m
- Experience in logistics and management of multiple concurrent worksites
- complex interfacing/ integration with other delivery teams and Transit Systems
- Reporting of cost/ schedule progress to management board
- complex structural steel and architectural finishes. The project includes EPC of significant signature canopy structures.
- Management and coordination of Self Perform and multi discipline Subcontractors
- Subcontractor management process and procedures
- Management of Indirect budget
- Oral, written and graphic communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct effective meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including highly effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to fluently communicate at all levels
- Team leader capable of motivating the team
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.