|Job Ref:||CA_36089||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
Technical Compliance as a key element of IMS and is engaged in independent technical specialist auditing of Carillion Services to ensure compliance with legal, statutory and mandatory requirements.
Supporting contracts by providing technical expertise and services across a wide range of engineering disciplines.
Managing registrations & accreditations which include Gas Safe Register®; oftec (oil); HETAS (renewables & biomass); REFCOM (air conditioning & refrigeration (FGas & ODS)); (NICEIC) electrics; LCA (Water Hygiene (L8)); Fire & Life Safety Systems.
1. Deliver a Carillion Services centre of excellence for specialist technical compliance disciplines.
2. Audit, measure & support contracts to ensure legal & statutory Technical Compliance are achieved.
3. Maintain Carillion regulatory & mandatory registrations & accreditations.
4. Provide support for Technical Compliance activities throughout the Carillion services business units, along with consultancy, audit and guidance for the delivery of existing and future contracts with a goal to improve safety and performance with integrity.
5. Technically manage and responsible for own actions and the team’s performance together with some responsibility for, training and developing other professional staff.
6. Commitment to the highest professional engineering values and standards & understands how to innovate and encourages creativity and positive change
7. Experienced and capable to have technical accountability for legal & statutory Technical Compliance and reduce risks that impact on Carillion while consistently delivering clear concise technical information and being aware of trade-offs between technical and commercial impact to contracts.
8. Work effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers or the public, and be aware of the needs and concerns of others, especially where related to diversity and equality using Carillion Values.
Additional Role Information
This role is based on the Aspire project and security clearance is therefore required.