|Job Ref:||83094BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Canada||City:||Ontario||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 04:04|
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing Program Supply Chain strategy and activities for the North Warning System contract for Raytheon Canada Limited supporting the area of International Solutions (IS) for Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS). The SCM will have responsibility for managing the relationships between the program office and the supply chain organization. Working at the front end of the business, the SCM will secure supply chain resources to support the capture plan by managing the material and services content of the proposal pipeline. The SCM will represent supply chain at gate reviews, EAC reviews and program reviews. Key responsibilities include; supplier management, material/services forecasting, cost/ schedule/ quality management performance, metrics, supplier assessments, sourcing strategies, ensuring Supply Chain is achieving program performance incentives, leading proposal activities and developing supply chain labor BOE estimates. This individual will develop and maintain a material program plan and may serve as the Control Account Manager (CAM) to the program for supply chain. The MPM will provide input to the program EAC reviews including supply chain risk and opportunities. The SCM will use R6 Sigma and critical thinking skills to propose sound and innovative business solutions to increase operational efficiencies to insure business area and program success. This individual should be a self-starter and someone that is flexible and is able to work independently at a higher level. |
This position will be located in Ottawa or North Bay.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 8-10 years of direct experience in managing and leading supply chain activities in government and commercial defense markets
• Demonstrated knowledge of IPDS supply chain processes and related systems subcontract management, logistics, and asset management
• Experience of developing strategic plans to create sourcing strategies, survey and develop a supplier base to meet contract needs, and driving down costs on a year over year basis
• Demonstrated knowledge of the subcontract process excellence
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to convert IMS project schedule activities and tasking into executable discrete supply chain tasks
• Demonstrated knowledge the teaming agreement process
• Experience managing supply chain proposal activities
• Strong personnel leadership and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to lead in an IPT environment
• Experience developing and managing program budgets
• Excellent risk management methodologies and problem solving techniques
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
• Working knowledge of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, FCPA, public law, quality, warranty clauses
• Familiarity with SAP Enterprise-Wide PRISM and APEX system is desirable
• Ability to convert business area and customer requirements into executable strategies
• Canadian Citizenship Required
Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience, Master's degree is a plus, C.P.M is desirable.
Other Requirements (Clearance, travel):
The ability to travel domestic and internationally, potentially on short notice is required.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Raytheon Six Sigma Certification or equivalent
• Subcontracts Management, 3-5 years of direct experience, services preferred
• Earned Value Management Systems Certification
Type Of Job
Canada - Ottawa, Ontario
Canada - North Bay, Ontario