|Job Ref:||WEL00098||Employer:||GHD Pty Ltd||Country:||New Zealand||City:||Wellington||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:02|
With more than 8500 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connected network. |
Reporting to the Area Manager - Wellington and Central, you'll have a proven track record in managing and inspiring high performing teams. You'll have led significant projects, be well networked within the industry and see yourself playing an important role in the commercial success of the group.
Primarily the role focuses on managing client relationships, winning work, resourcing and managing projects and mentoring and coaching your team.
Ideally you will have:
• Worked within a consulting environment and enjoy the challenge of utilisation targets
• Proven experience managing financials and demonstrated commercial acumen
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Infrastructure engineering experience
• Exceptional management and leadership skills - including managing and leading change initiatives
• Strength in establishing client relationships - ideally you will already have existing networks within the Wellington Region.
• CPEng accreditation is desirable but not essential
We are looking for a high level of self-motivation, energy and confidence, but above all someone who works across disciplines, is flexible in their approach to challenges, and who has a real strength in thinking laterally in delivering client-focused solutions.
We provide competitive remuneration, family-friendly practices, business and social networks and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile projects. This is a unique opportunity for you to fully realise your skills in both people and project management.
To apply please attach your resume and covering letter via the link below, or for a confidential conversation please call Renee Brennan on 64 9 3708189.