|Job Ref:||018075||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Bellevue||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 00:07|
We are working on products that will touch the lives of everyone. Are you ready to join our Hitachi Social Innovation team and work on something that will profoundly change the way that we live in cities, run our manufacturing plants, operate and maintain motor vehicles, power our world, and generally improve every facet of day to day life? |
You will get to work in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment architecting, designing, developing and testing a cutting-edge cloud solution. In order to have the broadest impact, you will engage with Development, Technology Architects, QA and Automation team members on cross-functional activities.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for architecting test plans, designing test cases, and providing hands on leadership during execution. The Engineering team utilizes a highly collaborative development model that requires deep QA involvement from start to finish of each project.
You need to have:
• Experience developing cutting-edge solutions
• A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Ability to work seamlessly across multiple programming languages
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
• Deep understanding of Engineering Processes
• Some structured programming knowledge in any programming language
• Solid problem solving skills
• Strong teamwork, communication, leadership, and initiative to learn
• Experience in one or more scripting languages
• 6-10 years of hands-on contribution in Software Engineering or related field
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
• Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.