|Job Ref:||CAST CMC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 90,000 per year, Travel, Pension, Bonus + Perks||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:39|
Are you interested in working on one of the largest developments in Central London?|
Following its release from their internal recruitment team, I am now recruiting for an experienced M&E Commercial Manager to oversee their portfolio of M&E Subcontractors and packages on one of their flagship project based in Central London. The project itself is a mixed development with total build value likely to exceed £1bn, with the M&E works being around £100m of that, spread over 5 years.
This tier one contractor has one of the best reputations in the UK, with an impressive and unique company culture to match. Along with a highly competitive salary they adopt a fully flexible benefits system to fit their employee's needs, offering an excellent overall package.
Almost 6 months into the build, the requirement for an M&E Commercial Manager has been raised to assist managing their extensive subcontractors and to personally have responsibility of circa £30million worth of specialist contractors.
See below typical duties which may change depending on experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Experience on projects circa £30million M&E
* Experience working within an leading M&E Contractor
* Relevant qualifications (Degree Qualified)
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Salary: £70,000 - £90,000K pa
* Car Allowance based on level
* Competitive Pension Contribution
* BUPA Healthcare (Single with option to extend to Family/Dependants)
* Discretionary bonus (further detail available)
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist of applicants by Friday 9th September with the view to set up interviews Week Commencing 12th September.
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on NA6
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills M&E, Building Services, M+E, Mechanical & Electrical
qualification Degree Qualified