Customer Care Program Manager |
SimplexGrinnell, a $2 billion business unit and is a market leader in fire and safety products and monitoring services. With a network of more than 11,500 technicians, installers and other professionals, the company provides installation, maintenance and monitoring of a range of integrated fire detection and alarm products to the commercial market space. The company also provides other life safety and property protection products such as sprinklers, extinguishers, suppressers, nurse call systems, school sound products and alarms. The business has operations covering the United States and Canada.
The Customer Care Program Manager is responsible for providing continuous and sustainable improvements in service quality and productivity through program development, management, and execution driving process improvements. This position will be responsible for working cross functionally to ensure the needs of the internal and external customers are represented and the financial and operational goals of the programs are achieved.
- Plan, Implement and drive the execution of service programs designed to increase productivity and meet strategic top line and gross margin goals
- Establish, deploy, and execute, program metrics and tracking. Work closely with FP&A and operational teams to execute driving adoption and continuous improvements in rhythm and process compliance.
- Responsible for identifying, documenting and analyzing the current and desired state process flow charts of the business process and recommend any proper modifications to management in order to support process changes.
- Lead and influence cross-functionally to ensure the needs of all stakeholders are considered for optimal solution development to optimize the customer experience while ensuring financial goals are achieved.
- Influence key stakeholders throughout the organization to get buy in and provide resources in support of the strategic roadmap
- Develop and implement productivity improvement strategies, programs & initiatives, with particular focus on using Lean Six Sigma methodology and business process re-engineering initiatives
- Facilitate project teams to apply productivity tools effectively to eliminate wastage, reduce turnaround times and improve processes
- Develop the communication and change management plan to ensure broad support and adoption of new tools and processes, including creation of end user training and documentation
- Assist in the development of metrics and reporting tools in order to effectively measure the proficiency of the redesigned processes
- Define the business rules of the desired enhancements and assist in creation and testing.
- Perform all other duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of program/project management required
- Superior analytical skills
- PMI certification and Six Sigma certification strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority in a process improvement environment
- Superior communication, follow up and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate including software experience in MS Office Applications Software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, Access).
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time