|Job Ref:||CAST CM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 75,000 - £ 100,000 per year, Travel, Pension, Bonus + Perks||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:16|
MEP Commercial Manager £80k - £100k - 2 Required|
Thought about moving over to work with a developer? If so please give me a call. I'm currently working with a leading developer who is looking to expand their London division over the next 5 years. They are now looking at bringing two MEP Commercial Managers into the business to aid in the growth and build teams over the coming years. One of these roles will be working closely with the procurement and tender teams, tasked with work winning and analysing new tenders coming into the business on new projects, and the other role will be post contract managing the M&E sub contractors on live projects up to the value of £60million M&E.
Typical projects are within the Commercial sector new build and M&E packages will range between £30 million and £60 million. This role will be suited to someone looking to take on a new challenge and is driven to build something with likeminded people. Competitive packages and bonus structure in place for the suited candidates.
See below typical duties which may change:
* To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Relevant qualifications
* Experience working with a recognised M&E Contractor
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist of applicants by 16th September with the view to set up interviews Week Commencing 19th September.
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on NA6
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills M&E, Building Services, M+E, Mechanical & Electrical