|Job Ref:||CAST Planner||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Travel, Pension, Holiday + Perks||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:17|
Are you aiming to work with one of the leading Contractors in London? We are currently working in partnership with one of the longest standing contractors based in London who are looking to bring an experienced M&E Planner into their team due to recently securing 2 prestigious projects in Central London. The turnover for the business is in excess of £400million with one of the best reputations in London attracting the highest calibre of employees.
If you feel you're not getting the exposure or training to push you to the next level this could be a good fit for you. This role would sit around the Intermediate to Senior level and be split across multiple projects in and around the city. The role itself will offer the opportunity to step into a leading role within the team and be a strong number 2 to the Regional Planning Manager.
See below typical duties that will be included within the role but not limited to:
* To review design and construction progress
* Provide support to the team by understand risks and opportunities in potential change order throughout the project
* Interact with Sub contractors
* Support the commercial and estimating teams
* Assist with managing client relationships
* Control and monitoring of the programme
* Conducting independent site visits to evaluate site progress
* Attending sites and workshops with the site team
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Ability to work alone and part of a team
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
* Relevant qualifications - Degree qualified ideally
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist of applicants by Friday 22nd July with the view to set up interviews Week Commencing 18th July.
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on NA6
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills M&E, Building Services, M+E, Mechanical & Electrical