• Lead the Asia IT Infrastructure team of network, security, and system engineers.
• Propose IT Infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements across the region.
• Accountable for the delivery of all IT Infrastructure projects on time, budget, and quality. Be able to collaborate effectively with global IT team for global projects.
• Manage the day-to-day Asia IT Infrastructure operations including, but not limited to, aspects in availability management, continuity management, capacity management, and asset/configuration management.
• Lead the team to provide L3 support to the L1/L2 IT support teams and to the end users according to KPI requirements.
• Act as the major incident manager and own the incident resolution and PIR.
• Own the IT Infrastructure security and policy compliance requirements for the region.
• Work together with other IT functional teams to produce and refine IT Standards/processes/procedures that comply with IT Infrastructure standard/policy requirements.
• Own the problem management and change management processes for the region.
• Drive continuous improvement in the IT Infrastructure space that create/add values to the business.
• Manage spending and purchasing on IT Infrastructure according to budget.
• Manage vendors in the IT Infrastructure space.
• Tertiary education in IT/computing discipline.
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure Management.
• Solid experience in cloud adoption a must.
• Strong experience in developing/implementing IT standards/policies and driving compliance
• Strong experience in managing and simplifying heterogeneous enterprise IT networks, WAN/LANs, SANs, server and networking equipment, database, operating systems, network administration tools and various services such as Exchange, VOIP, PSTN, VPN, BYOD, VC, office Wi-Fi, etc.
• Possess relevant certifications in the ITIL framework, Project Management, IT Information Security, and various products/platforms (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.)
• Able to be hands-on on key IT Infrastructure projects and critical incidents.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong sense of ownership.
• High level of attention to details.
• Willing to work during non-office hours.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese, Putonghua.