Job Summary |
Reporting to Inventory & Distribution Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for Demand Forecasting, S&OP processes, Inventory Analysis and Purchasing Activities, to achieve an optimal inventory across Asia Distribution Centers to support customers’ demand.
- Optimize Stock Turns and Inventory levels whilst maintaining required service levels,
- Develop and monitor Monthly Sales Forecast/Demand plans with input from Sales, Operations and Product Management,
- Lead S&OP processes,
- Conduct regular supply/demand reviews with Manufacturing sites and Suppliers to ensure inventory availability,
- Perform Demand/Supply Gap Analysis and identify issues/actions,
- Maintain Inventory and Planning parameters in ERPs,
- Manage Purchasing activities for selected BU,
- Identify and manage slow-moving and excess inventory,
- Analyze and present inventory and demand/supply reports to the management,
- Provide guidance to junior team members on supply chain issues,
- Assess suppliers’ performance and implement appropriate corrective actions, &
- Coordinate closely with sales, Customer Service,warehouse and logistics to meet customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Diploma / Degree in a related discipline or equivalent working experience,
- 5-8 years of related experience in multinational company,
- Good planning and organizational skills,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Computer literate in PC applications - good knowledge of Excel, Access and Word,
- Experience in MRP systems, inventory management a plus,
- Experience in SAP would be beneficial,
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multi-tasking, &
- Ability to work on own initiative.