|Job Ref:||DHPHAR512||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 42,500 per year, Bonus / Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Production Manager, permanent role based in Berkshire.|
Are you a Production Manager or Team Leader looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career? Are you looking to work for a leading manufacturing company? Then if so this could be the role for you!
A fantastic permanent opportunity working for a leading FMCG company, as a Production Manager they will be offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package (including pension, healthcare and discounts) and the opportunity to progress.
The purpose of the Production Manager is to develop and enable a team to consistently deliver outstanding safety, quality, service and value to the person at the end of the supply chain. The main aim is to have direct impact on the production areas and to achieve the three zeros on Accidents, Defects and Waste. It is a key role in ensuring that the business strategy is delivered through an engaged, motivated and capable team of staff.
* People Leadership for a team of staff working within a production environment
* Leading and coaching of teams on shift to ensure adherence to standards for safety, quality, compliance and output.
* Working with the team to continuously improve the capability of both the individuals and the overall team to increase their performance towards targets.
* Engaging and inspiring staff
* Ensuring development plans and PDPs are undertaken on a regular basis
* Setting expectations on individuals behaviour and performance and ensuring that regular feedback is provided both by formal routes but also in regular Gemba sessions
* Absence management, Grievance, Disciplinary procedures as appropriate
* Setting target conditions, and delivering against this, to achieve improvements in performance to meet future business needs
* Fully deploying performance management process within area ensuring accurate and timely data is used
* Real time issue identification and resolution involving staff.
* Ensuring the area returns to standard after a safety, quality or performance deviation or incident, in a controlled manner.
* Process management by creating and confirming standards (against the 4M's, Material, Manpower, Method, Measurement) required to manage safety, quality, compliance and output.
* Previous team leadership experience essential
* Demonstrated ability of leadership skills including setting clear expectations, providing positive reinforcing feedback and dealing with issues as they arise.
* Experience and strives for active participation in problem solving and striving for continuous improvement. The ability to coach and inspire others to improve.
* Ability to take decisions to stop production if a standard is not being adhered to.
* Experience of a similar role within an manufacturing environment, ideally either Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical but other manufacturing industries would be considered
* Knowledge and experience of GMP is also advantageous
The role will be working part of their current shift pattern, so for more details or to apply for the role please click on the link below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.