|Job Ref:||37701||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
- Responsible for designing and development of applications on iOS platform.|
- Leads application development team for mobile and tablet environments.
- Provides input on schedule and cost/resource estimates for development efforts.
- Defines schedules and provides updates on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates requirements, design, development, testing and SW release tasks and schedules across a geographically diverse SW team and/or System Development team.
- Carries out trade studies of design concepts or test methodologies.
- Leads design of a solution end-to-end (Client-Integration-Server)
- Integrate, deploy and troubleshoot applications that utilize touchscreen interface for mobiles and tablets.
- Quickly interprets business requirements and translates them into software solutions and POC.
- Mentor juniors engineers on the team
- Reviews team's deliverables to ensure quality.
- Develops solutions to difficult problems which require advanced knowledge
- Ensures compliance to standards.
- Participates in improving process and product quality and assure corrective action where necessary.
- Supports customer and certification reviews (e.g., PDR,CDR,FAI, etc.) and successful completion and resolution of action items
- Responsible for augmenting the training program
- Alerts management on significant process and quality concerns beyond his/her control and recommend solutions.
- Participates in Risk Review meetings and keeping the Risk Register updated with robust mitigation plans (includes implementation of mitigation plans) for technical issues on projects.
- Applies Six Sigma /ACE /Continuous Improvement experience to support improved project performance.
- Provides effective technical documentation
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/NA.,) or Master of Engineering/Technology (M.E/NA.,) in Computer Science or Electronics with 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as developer or lead for 3-5 or more applications on iOS (mobile and tablet environments) is required.
- Experience with the Apple Developer Program.
- Experience with MFi program preferred.
- Deep knowledge of the internals (like Threading, Notifications) of iOS (8.0 and above) preferred.
- Strong experience in Mac OS X, XCode and iPhone SDK.
- Deep knowledge on Apple External Accessory Framework.
- Prior experience in releasing apps in Apple Store.
- Strong in Objective C, Swift, C++, OOPS, Web Services and XML.
- Knowledge of how to configure and integrate graphical assets into all types of mobile applications is required.
- Basic knowledge of OpenGL ES and how it integrates on iOS is a plus.
- Good experience in User Interface development.
- Experience in integrating, deployment, debugging and troubleshooting applications on various iOS versions.
- Experience in deploying User Interfaces (including implementing human machine interface standards and guidelines).
- Good knowledge in programming concepts - design & coding patterns.
- General CocoaTouch experience is desired: (A) View Controllers, (B) Interface Builder.
- Multiple Android device form factor development a plus.
- Strong understanding of the product development cycle and agile methodology.
- Effectively work on Software Configuration Management tools like Stash, BitBucket, GIT, and Requirements Management tools (preferably DOORS).
- Executed multiple projects through complete cycle of SDLC.
- Excellent knowledge in porting application into multiple platforms.
- Ability to be productive in flexible and dynamic work environments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.