Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Web - Front End Senior Developer job in

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  2016-173185
Employer:  Keane Group
Country:  United States
County/State:  D.C.
07/10/2016 21:04
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.

A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Web - Front End Senior Developer to join our team in Washington, DC.

Position Functions or Responsibilities: Our client is building a platform that empowers publishers of all shapes and sizes to build the future of digital storytelling. We're combining a killer engineering team with 100+ years of creating world class journalism to build a user centric platform for every user: readers, reporters, viewers, developers, editors, contributors... you get the picture. As a frontend engineer on the Platform Team, you'll play an integral role in shaping the vision of that platform.

  • Working closely with a small group of engineers on a piece of our platform (e.g., the core rendering engine, the content authoring tool, the core services all of the apps run on).
  • Spending 75% of the time writing code, and the other 25% getting feedback from customers, deciding which features to build and how, and sharing your great work.
  • Bringing new technologies and architectures to our technology landscape.
  • Deploying to production all the time, making the lives of our users better, helping sell our platform - aka, making a difference.

Requirements Include:

  • Bachelor's degree in computer science, equivalent field or equivalent experience.
  • 5+ years of creating user facing experiences on production sites.
  • 5-7+ years of experience with client side languages (e.g., HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript).
  • Fundamental computer science skills: algorithms, data structures, design patterns.
  • 3+ years combined experience with client side frameworks / libraries (e.g., jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap).
  • Experience working with cloud architectures - preferably with AWS.
  • Experience designing and improving user experiences.
  • Familiarity with revision control systems, especially Git.
  • Superior verbal/written communication skills.
  • Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a highly agile environment.
  • Passion for being a better engineer.
  • Passion for working with others.

Basic Qualifications: Minimum experience required:

5 years of Java/J2EE experience
5 years of CSS experience
3 years of experience with client side frameworks such as JQuery, Angular or Bootstrap

This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.

NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.

Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.

The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.

Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer

Share on your newsfeed
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software