the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Assist and/or lead the negotiation, drafting or review of various contracts related to the sale of business aircraft, including letters of intent, proposals, purchase agreements, financing assignments, confidentiality agreements, delivery documents and other similar documents;
- Assist and/or lead the negotiation, drafting or review of various commercial contracts related to the support of the Bombardier aftermarket business including but not limited to proposals, support services agreements, financing agreements, real estate leases, government incentive agreements, authorized service facility agreements, maintenance contracts, training agreements, rebate agreements, fixed cost of repair and other vendor contracts for the provision of maintenance services;
- Support and review marketing publications, media communications and other related documents;
- Manage potentially litigious matters, combining your business acumen with your risk mitigation abilities (on a smaller scale);
- Training to internal stakeholders in order to improve their understanding of legal concepts and prevent contractual legal risks and litigation.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You are a practicing member of the Bar of at least one Canadian Province or one U.S. State, including preferably the Québec Bar. Having a civil law and a common law degree would be considered an asset;
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience practicing commercial or transactional law or commercial litigation, with at least 3 years of practice within a renowned law firm;
- You show great leadership, are autonomous and have excellent legal and business acumen, giving you the confidence to take quick decisions and provide strategic advice in a stressful environment;
- You are at ease to work in an environment where technical questions are discussed;
- You can easily manage a busy schedule and are available to travel frequently throughout the world if need be, sometimes on short notice;
- You have strong negotiations, drafting and communication skills as well as a superior capacity to convince people;
- You are perfectly bilingual (French and English), both verbally and in writing.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.