Products: ELV system, Access Control, Building Security Solution
- To design, estimate and propose - effective & accurate Fire Detection solutions.
- Establishing and providing information and data of product/services to sales & operations team.
- Preparing proposals/quotations/tenders to prospective customers; negotiate with customers within the specified guidelines.
- Maintaining existing customer contacts and dealing with complaints; analyzing customers’ need to determine potential growth.
- Answering inquiries regarding the company’s products and services.
- Conducting presentations to prospective customers and promoting products and services of the designated market/territory.
- Maintaining sound knowledge of competitive products in the territory/industry and reporting pertinent information to management.
- To continuously support all other Sales Reps with estimation/engineering on Fire Detection.
- Design the proposed solutions using E-Price, ACAD drawings and/or other visual (3D) software.
- Create & Update all opportunities in SalesForce portal regularly.
- Timely submission of all sales reports (weekly tracker, monthly pipelines, sales activities, etc).
- Report to the Sales Manager & provide full support and assistance in timely submission of tenders and winning new projects.
- Any other duties assigned including assisting in the preparation of sales forecast, preparing contract for close the sale orders, processing the work orders, coaching sales representatives and attending tradeshows.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales/engineering experience in either Security Solution, Building Solution, Building Automation or Fire Detection industry.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in project sales and tendering