|Job Ref:||Plant Manager||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:27|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting civil contractor who is looking for an experienced Plant Manager. Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible to work within the Manchester area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with experience in civils or construction background.|
The Contractor is in the top 10 professional sub contractors in the UK. They work across a wide range of market sectors. Due to an increase in workload, they are currently seeking this position to join their busy office in Manchester.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is a very fast past yet heavy industry environment and only people that can display this in their experience will be considered.
* To have full responsibility for Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality and Training for all parts of the business working in close alliance with the Group.
* To be responsible for the strategic direction of the organisation.
* To form an integral part of the management of the business working with existing department heads within the Group.
* To drive a culture of togetherness and cultivate the business both internally and with external clients.
* To have full P&L responsibility.
* To manage the human and plant resources necessary for the manufacture of all products to meet customer demand.
* Daily Management of the automated factory;
* Oversee maintenance of production
* Supplier management - liaise with the Company's customers in order to determine future product
* Plan and maintain logistics for delivery of all precast products to site
* The improvement of productivity, quality and technology at the plant
* Will look a candidate from only construction background.
* Must have valid and relevant CSCS.
* Car/ Car Allowance
* Competitive Salary
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as an Plant Manager then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.