As one of the world's leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies, GHD has a connected global network of 8500 professionals committed to delivering projects with innovative practices, technical capabilities and robust systems. |
GHD's Melbourne CBD office currently has an exciting opportunity for a REVIT / BIM Designer with an Electrical Services background.
The successful candidate will have significant REVIT modelling and design skills with a focus in electrical services and an active knowledge of BIM methodologies and strategies would be advantageous.
The Primary responsibilities of the role will include:
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Development and implementation of project BIM execution plans
- REVIT MEP model development for electrical services on projects
- Development of integrated engineering design processes with REVIT MEP i.e. AGI32 / PowerCAD software tools
- Development and refinement of electrical services model libraries
- Development of Navisworks clash detection processes to create highly co-ordinated multi-service REVIT models
- Act as key liaison with GHD's Centres of Capability to manage project delivery requirement and ensure high quality standards are achieved and maintained
- Participation in GHD's company-wide BIM Systems Development Group
- Drive the implementation of BIM on all of GHD's projects
With a workplace rich in diversity of thought, background and experience, we've got what it takes to deliver amazing outcomes for our clients. We offer a culture based on our core values of safety, teamwork, respect and integrity. GHD provides attractive career opportunities, professional development and flexible work arrangements.
- Expertise with the use of REVIT MEP and BIM databases
- Technical ability to develop and prepare detail electrical services designs, including sub-main cable sizing, cable tray reticulation and sizing, final circuiting, lighting layouts and system schematics.
- Ability to convert concept sketches into detailed 3D REVIT models.
- Collect and analyse data, carry out computations and prepare design schematics.
- Familiarity with Australian Standards and relevant Codes of Practise.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application via NA or via the link below.
Please note that only direct applications will be accepted for this position. Recruitment agency submissions will not be accepted.