|Job Ref:||38319||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 05:02|
An exciting 12 month opportunity for an individual who can show a proven desire to pursue a career in Human Resource Management. This is a broad generalist role providing comprehensive Human Resources support as part of the Wolverhampton HR Team, to include early year career development, employee engagement, and HR reporting, alongside project work.
Principal Accountabilities and Essential Duties
• Exposure to a full range of HR generalist duties.
• Lead identified HR improvement initiatives / projects.
• Management of the time and attendance process and reporting.
• Provide HR customer service to Wolverhampton site employees and management.
• Point of escalation for HR Information system super-users on the Wolverhampton site.
• Work with the Wolverhampton HR team and HR Shared Services team to ensure accurate provision of data and reports.
• Ownership of monthly headcount reporting process
• Support the recruitment and selection process.
• Support communication and employee engagement initiatives.
• Coordinate community engagement initiatives.
• Support the co-ordination of 'early year careers' activities in conjunction with departmental management.
• Support continuous improvement activities for the department.
• Provide support for Grievance, Absence and Disciplinary processes, including interviews and hearings.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
• A team player, able to work well with others and support HR team objectives.
• Flexible outlook towards changing tasks and priorities shown by a willingness to undertake HR special projects from time to time.
• A confident and clear communicator in both written and verbal skills.
• First class organisational skills.
• Able to work with confidential and sensitive issues with tact and discretion.
• Able to demonstrate a desire to pursue a career within HR Management
• Must be willing to travel occasionally.
• Able to utilise HR IT Systems.
• Team working - The ability to be an effective team leader and / or team member.
• IT skills - Knowledge of Excel, Word and ERP systems (prior SAP use a distinct advantage).
• Good attitude - Hard worker, honest, contentious, polite and co-operative.
• Problem solving - Ability to use own initiative to identify solutions to complex problems by breaking them down into smaller milestone tasks by utilising industry standard tools.
• Quick learner - Quick to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities.
• Enthusiasm - Positive "can do" attitude.
• Determination / Resilience - Goal driven, focused on achieving objectives and is not affected by setbacks.
• Flexibility - Ability to manage multiple tasks to achieve a common goal.
• Calm - Ability to keep calm even if everyone else around them is becoming agitated.
• Values - Ethical and Trustworthy.