the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform a customer advocate role for recipients of Technical Publications.
- Be responsible for developing distribution and pricing initiatives that maximize both cost containment and revenue capture while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with BPO (Gilmore) monitoring customer communications for trends and dictate appropriate course action in cases of conflict resolution.
- Coordinate with key internals along with BPO (Gilmore) to ensure that all media distribution to the field occurs effectively and with synchronicity
- Communicate strategically with customers to ensure successful introduction of new technologies (such as our new Flight Deck tablet app).
- Participate in developing new strategies relating to the distribution and pricing of new technologies such as publications delivered via tablet app.
- Be proactive and continually seek out cost reduction opportunities relating to the distribution and sale of Technical Publications.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- You have recent airline experience in either an aircraft maintenance or flight operations capacity
- You hold a University degree combined with a minimum of five years of experience in the field of Technical Publications - preferably in the Customer Service component of the business.
- You have excellent communications and negotiation skills, as well as proven capability in the area of conflict resolution.
- You have a detailed understanding of Publications Services and Technologies and you have the ability to provide creative solutions
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as collaborating effectively with a team
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.