|Job Ref:||MWQSTRO||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Role: Quantity Surveyor|
Are you looking for your next move in the civil engineering industry? Are you an experienced quantity surveyor?
I am currently looking for a quantity surveyor to work on a permanent basis for a national contractor in their South West office.
Covering the South West, whilst providing support to the South West region, you will be responsible for contracts of varying sizes, ranging from £3,000 - £1 million. In addition, you should be working closely with the assistant quantity surveyor, helping them to grow into a more senior role and preparing for progression within the company. Due to the area of works covered, you must have a full driving licence and be prepared to stay away if necessary.
In order to be suitable for this role, the following competencies are necessary:
* Previous experience in a similar role within the construction/civil engineering industry.
* Qualified in commercial management/quantity surveying.
* High level of financial/numeracy skills.
* Good attention to detail with a sound working knowledge and experience of different forms of contracts.
* Fully conversant with standard methods of management and rules of variations.
If you are successful for this role, you can expect:
* A salary of between £40k - £55k (dependent upon experience and job title).
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
* Healthcare (following 6 months probation).
* Stron Pension Plan.
If this role sounds suited to your ideal move in the industry, please respond with your CV or call Matt on NA0.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.