|Job Ref:||KAQS1927||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£ 50,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:25|
Interested in joining a team working on arguably some of the largely and most exciting education, retail and student accommodation developments taking place across Scotland at the moment?|
Randstad CPE are working with a leading consultancy are looking for a MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team based in Glasgow.
* Generous annual leave
* Company car or car allowance as part of total package
* Competitive salary above market rate
* Professional memberships paid
* And many more
You will have responsibilities for the large Cost Consultancy team in place an on these ongoing projects where responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Bills of quantities
* Construction law advice
* Cost planning
* Cost modelling
* Design and cost management
* Feasibility studies
* Procurement and contract advice
* Risk management
* Whole and life cycle costing
* Tender Document Preparation
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant subject
* Chartered MRICS status
* Able to demonstrate experience in a consultancy environment preferably within education, retail and student accommodation developments
* Comfortable in a client facing role
* Confident and personable when working within a team and building external relationships
* Technically skilled and driven to continuously develop towards Associate Director level
Please apply with an updated CV or get in touch for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.