The Executive Associate plays a crucial role in helping leaders and staff throughout HDS Canada and is responsible for performing a wide variety of complex, confidential, administrative and analytical duties. Independent judgment is also required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload. This role requires qualities such as adaptability, flexibility, dependability and accountability. Some of the work may be self-appointed, and requires a high degree of professional independence, initiative and self-discipline. |
- May coordinate and attend meetings, prepares materials and takes meeting minutes.
- Communicates and/or coordinates Executive's instructions to others.
- Familiar with the business' strategy, processes and procedures.
- Provides project coordination on leadership level projects and activities.
- Performs secretarial, administrative and general office work, including preparing correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents.
- Schedules appointments, coordinates meetings and events, and makes travel arrangements.
- Obtains, oversees, monitors and reports on Special Security Agreement (SSA) requirements.
- Manages to and ensures compliance with the government and company security policies, procedures and directives, to include HDS Special Security.
- Manages the reception area with excellent customer service skills in interactions with employees and the public.
- Will be expected to be knowledgeable of department specific activities and to provide operational support.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing, HR, Management, Finance, Business)
- Three to Five years experience in executive or administrative secretarial roles.
- Requires exceptional organizational and people skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff and management within the organization, as well as the public, under highly stressful conditions.
- Must be able to deal with multiple priorities and track a high level of detail in a fast-paced environment.