|Job Ref:||38325||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Responsibilities of the Lead Engineer-V&V are varied and may include but not be limited to:|
1. Has demonstrated experience in Verification and Certification of software for Aerospace Applications at DO178B Level A
2. Ability to carry out trade off studies of design concepts or test methodology.
3. Reviews team's deliverables to ensure quality.
4. Develops solutions to difficult problems which require advanced knowledge
5. Ensure compliance to standard.
6. Participate in improving process and product quality and assure corrective action where necessary.
7. Support in customer and certification reviews (e.g., PDR, CDR, FAI, SOI audits) and successful completion and resolution of action items
8. Responsible for augmenting the training program
9. Alert management on significant process and quality beyond his/her control and recommend solutions.
10. Participate in Risk Review meetings and keeping the Risk Register updated with robust mitigation plans (includes implementation of mitigation plans) for technical issues on projects.
11. Familiarity with Aerospace design techniques, procedures and standards.
12. Applies Six Sigma /ACE /Continuous Improvement experience to support improved project performance.
13. Responsible for building a good rapport with team through his/her technical interaction.
14. Should be able to mentor one/two techies/followers in the team, and ensure creating a technical backup with respect to current and future engagements
15. Ability to generate ideas focused towards innovation.
NA should be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/NA) or Master of Engineering/ Technology (M.E/NA) in Computer Science or Electronics.
NA must have atleast 7 to 9 years of experience in testing avionics software per DO-178B.
NA in all phases of VnV Testing on 5-6 projects for atleast 6 to 8 months duration in each project.
NA understanding on Software Development Life Cycle.
NA fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs. White Box, Software Integration vs. Hardware Software Integration testing).
NA with strong programming and testing skills in C/C#/Python and any assembly languages desired.
NA exposure to tools like LDRA, Code Composer, MBUnit.
NA in Analytical and problem solving skills.
NA to meet the expectations of the organization.