Hourly Rate Bands £8.01 - £8.50 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
To provide a high level of security services to prestigious client and ensure that expectations are understood, met and exceeded. That a five star customer service emanates through daily roles and responsibilities.
- To assist and monitor the Security Team to respond to incidents.
- To be responsible for the administration, issue and return of all keys and radio communication equipment.
- To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of your duties, are reported promptly and recorded within the guidelines laid down by Corporate Security and efficiently dealt with.
- To conduct mandatory searches of bags and personal belongings to sub-contractors and cleaners before they leave the premises, on the client's instruction.
- To conduct patrols of the premises internally noting results in the patrol book.
- To cover the reception as directed at locations listed within the Assignment Instructions.
- To conduct regular internal and external perimeter building patrols. Staff should be aware of suspect packages being deposited in and around the precinct of the building and should make themselves aware of the separate procedure to be adopted should such a devise be discovered.
- To report any incident or occurrence out of the ordinary to Security Control Centre and enter into the Daily Occurrence Book (DOB).
- Any other duties deemed to be appropriate or necessary to the post.
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and oral (Essential).
- Experience in working within a team as well as on your own (Essential).
- SIA Licence (Essential) - Door Supervisor (Preferred).
- Corporate experience preferred but not essential.
- Attention to detail and proactive.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills, professional and well groomed
- Pay Rate: £8.37 per hour
- 0 hour contract
- Fully funded uniform
- Full onsite training
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.