|Job Ref:||TRCS-UKPH01151325||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:02|
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.|
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer (m/f), based in Plymouth/ Home Based, United Kingdom.
To lead the engineering for specific bids and projects in the UK, having major objectives like:
1. To help grow a sustainable signalling business in the UK
2. To deliver engineering excellence (on time, high quality, within budget) for assigned projects.
• Lead engineering on specific bids/projects
• Development of UK engineering capability (people, processes, tools)
• Supporting sales initiatives (customer presentations, promotional)
• Degree in Engineering
• Excellent experience in signalling with expertise in at least one area e.g. ETCS, interlocking, level crossings
• Membership of IRSE (Institution of Railway Signalling Engineers) is a preferred requirement
• Success in IRSE Examinations is a preferred requirement
Hours of work:37
Competitive salary range offered
The position is open for applications until
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation contributing to our Rail Control Solution business strategy in the UK? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people!
Posting date: 28.07.2016
Closing date: 28.08.2016
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 37