Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
- Reports to and support the Project Manager & Asst. Project Manager;
- Assisting Project Manager & Asst. Project Manager on site Project Management (cost, time & quality);
- Full-time supervision of construction site until completion;
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports to Client;
- Review/approve weekly/monthly reports from EPCC Contractor;
- Attend to all project related meetings / discussions etc. and events organized by the Client;
- Attend to Client's/EPCC Contractor's queries, RFI's, site issues, procurement etc.;
- Review of EPCC Contractor's designs, submissions etc.;
- Oversee the assigned duties and ensure that the works is delivered in accordance to the works specification, quality and safety requirements;
- Responsible for following up and monitoring on instructions & commitments associated with the project;
- Checking and reviewing Contractor's Project Execution Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Quality Control Plan, Method Statements and other documents;
- Monitors site staff performance;
- Supervising the execution of all technical aspects of the assigned scope of the project;
- Resolving site issues on site and oversee the early resolution of any technical and resources issues;
- Review inspectors' reports and contractor's records for completeness to be incorporated into the reports for the PM/Asst. PM;
- Monitors and reports to the PM/Asst. PM on the progress of all project activities within the program, including significant milestones and any conditions, which would affect project schedule, performance or Client relation;
- Attend all meetings to review project status and suggest action items;
- Ensure the timely supply of information to the EPCC contractors including responses to the queries from the EPCC contractors;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including EPCC contractors and local authorities to facilitate the construction activities;
- Maintain as-built records as required by the PM/Asst. PM;
- Performing other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of working experience in design office & site;
- Preferably with PE status;
- Proficient in design of HV/MV/LV/ELV system, lighting, power, compound/street lighting, lightning protection system, telecommunication, lifts, infrastructure NA industrial/process facilities development.
- Strong supervision and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- A recognized Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.