Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CA_37784||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||11/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning Supervisor to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
• Inform cleaning supervisor when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
Additional Role Information
Cleaner required at the South Glasgow Hospital to work 20 hours per week on a 5 over 7 days working rota between 14:30 to 18:30.
Cleaning to be carried out as instructed by the cleaning supervisors to meet with the contract specification and standard.
Previous cleaning experience is essential.