|Job Ref:||CA_38132||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the Estates Management Team in delivering a customer focussed cost effective and efficient Estates Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations .
Work on own and as part of an integral member of a team carrying out routine Building Fabric Maintenance and minor repairs and improvements.
• Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
• Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
• Maintain stock control systems as directed.
• Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
• Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
• Promote a customer-focussed service.