|Job Ref:||CA_37889||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||16/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
Working as part of a small special projects team, the sucessful candidate will be required to demonstrate a strong knowledge of both mechanical and electrical installations, together with a strong engineering background. Attention to detail and the ability to build client relationships also highly desirable, and ability to work with projects from inception to completion, including pre project planning and handover documentation.
• Organise and Manage directly employed staff and specialist subcontractors, to ensure efficient and effective execution of planned and reactive maintenance.
• Assist in the recruitment, selection and ongoing development of personnel, ensuring induction and appropriate training is delivered.
• Take an active role in communications, undertaking job chats, team talks etc.
• Ensure all staff work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
• Ensure reactive tasks are responded to within the requirement of the service level specification.
• Ensure planned tasks are undertaken in accordance with the maintenance plan.
• Manage minor improvement works.
• Maintain stock control systems.
• Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
• Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
Additional Role Information
A high level of goverment security clearance (DV) will be required.