About the role|
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our Investments team to work in Perth.
What you'll be doing
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be:
For more information please see the attached Job Description.
- Representing the business in dealing with after-sales customers on development sites.
- Communicating as required with customers to ascertain nature and validity of reported defects.
- Observing and documenting reported defects and recommending suggested remedial actions to Customer Service Coordinators.
- Overseeing defect completion by third party contractors for quality control oversight.
- Self performing minor carpentry, painting and finishing work to resolve reported defects, per employee capabilities.
Who we're looking for
You will have/be:
- A strong focus on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction, within required timeframes.
- Detail and quality oriented construction professional.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret drawings and create sketches and communicate graphically.
- Strong technical knowledge of residential building requirements and standard practices.
- Knowledge of current NHBC regulations
- Ability to schedule and coordinate trades on multiple sites.
- Ability to manage time and schedule between multiple construction sites.
- Good administration skills
- Commitment to Balfour Beatty Zero Harm Agenda.
- Commitment to Balfour Beatty Investment Information Security Policy
- Commitment to Balfour Beatty Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Respect
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.