Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ELEC/EC||Employer:||Adecco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£25,300 - 25,300||Post Date:||23/09/2016 15:12|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Electrician to join our local client on a permanent basis. The job role requires the candidate to be a time served electrician.|
The purpose of the role will be to repair, maintain and develop all production machinery and equipment within the department. Ensure that production equipment and plant is in good working order whilst ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety standards are met and improved. You will be expected to continuously improve the plant equipment and processes to a high standard.
You will have many duties in this role some will include:
* Implement and improve the planned maintenance system
* Problem solving / breakdown and repairs to plant and equipment
* Redesign / refurbish, upgrade plant and equipment
* Reduce downtime on equipment using continuous improvement techniques
* Participate in risk assessments and implement ideas to reduce risk
* Installation on new or relocated plant and equipment
* Earth loop impedance testing
* Assist with mechanical repairs when required
* Working with specialist contractors
To be considered you must have the following:
* You should be qualified to IEE 17th Edition
* High voltage experience is desirable and PLC knowledge would be an advantage *Knowledge of power presses, CNC equipment and electro plating would also be advantageous
* Good PC skills
* Flexible in outlook and be able to communicate at all levels within the organisation
* A team player, with good organisational skills and first class interpersonal skills, in dealing with internal and external contactors, suppliers
* Strong in character; with the ability to work on own initiative when required
If you match the above criteria please send your CV in today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.