the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets. EWIS means Electrical Wiring Interconnection System.
In your role, you will:
- Prepare and present the presentation of the solution to the Review Board meeting
- Participate in the Review Board and the Technical Review Board to represent the EWIS team
- Participate in the Final Line Integration Production meeting
- Work with the software: Excel, Word, Power point, HMS, Catia, Mentor Graphics, ...
- Answer the production questions in link with installation and the build of the electrical harnesses
- Answer the electrical methods and FTP methods questions
- Work with the different structural work packs to find the appropriate solution
- Work with different System work packs
- Support the MRB department
- Anser to the RNC, VRNC
- Support the BFTC group
- Plan and prepare the FAL requests
- Resolve the differents design problems on time
- Participate or develop the different processes
As our ideal candidate,
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
- You have a University or a College degree in Aircraft Avionics or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience in Wiring integration or Methods.
- You have experience in Final Production Line support
- You have wiring design, wiring installation and wiring troubleshooting experience
- You are familiar with Bombardier Electrical System Schematic diagram and wiring diagram
- You communicate well in English and French Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Your ideas move people.