Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CA_38169||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swansea||Address:||Post Code:||SA1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To provide excellent quality cleaning services in an efficient and professional manner to meet the prescribed specification for the Client. To understand, sign and comply with all cleaning, health and safety and operational instruction at all times. To be dressed smartly in Company provided work wear, behaving in line with Carillion Values.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Inform line manager when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees
• Deliver Cleaning Services using task Card System Provided
• Report any defects with equipment to Line Manager and remove from use
• Follow all method statements and risk assessments for cleaning tasks as per site pack
• Work in a safe manner and ensure management of risk is used at all times
• Operatives will be responsible for the logging of their own working hours using the relevant recording system on their site i.e. T&A systems or signing in sheets.
Additional Role Information
Cleaning Operative required at Virgin Media in Swansea Enterprise Park to work 22 hours per week. This will include weekend working (predominately Sundays) however the successful candidate must be flexible and able to work over the 7 days (rota) to meet business needs.
• Monday to Friday between 20:30 to 01:00
• Saturday and Sunday between 09:00 to 14:00 (hours are not fixed however work will need to be completed during the day)
Previous cleaning experience is essential as well as knowledge of colour coding systems, COSHH and use of chemicals.
Professional manner and appearance required at all times. Duties will take place while staff are on site.