|Job Ref:||38334||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Requirement is for Electric System Software Team |
• At least 4 to 6 years of experience in software verification
•DO 178B/C - level A/B experience or Safety Critical Software development Environment .
• Experience in communication protocols like CAN, ARINC 429, ARINC 739, AFDX, Time Triggered Protocol
• Experience in ARINC Standards like A653, A615 etc..
• Experience in JAVA or Python scripting.
• Conduct informal/formal Hardware/Software Integration testing.
• Design manual and automated software requirement tests.
• Knowledge of Testing tool(s) - SITE (Software Integration Test Environment) is an added advantage
• Experience in testing of Common Electronic Initiative (BOOT, BSP)core software and drivers is an added advantage
• Experience in Aerospace Electrical System software development and verification of Electric Power Generation System- Generation Control Unit, Primary and Secondary Power Distribution System would be added advantage.
• Good knowledge about RTOS concepts, time partitioning and space partitioning.
• Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators/Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
• Telelogic Synergy, Tortoise SVN and Telelogic DOORS tools familiarity.
• Proficiency with C language Programming and Data Structure Handling.
• Work independently with Minimal support
• Strong debugging skills, Troubleshooting Technical Problem and providing resolution
• Familiar with UTAS Standards and Processes is an added advantage.
Education: BE /Masters in Electronics or Computer Science
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/ computer science