Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||JSQMS006||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:19|
Quality Engineer position currently available on a permanent basis based in Portsmouth with a global automotive supplier offering excellent personal development programs and a competitive salary. This position is responsible for ensuring Quality management system documentation (ISO/TS16949, customer specific requirements and CEBOS) and Preparing Management reports. This position will suit a determined induvial with previous experience with conducting internal audits within a quality department.|
* Authorise expenditure and other items in line with the approved Authority Matrix(s) produced and distributed by the Finance and Administration Area.
* QMS document preparation
* Carry out Process and product audits
* Support the activities of management systems auditors.
* Implement and maintain a Quality Management System.
* Monitor customer specific requirements and reports
* Participate in continual improvements for quality system development.
* To ensure procedural maintenance and compliance across the Company, specifically to QMS TS16949
* Support the development and administration of the customer corrective and preventative action (CAPA), internal non-conformance and Quality Management Systems.
* Perform audit activities, to include pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and
Post audit follow-up and recommendations.
* Support routine internal audit program.
* Act as a support during customers and external audits.
* Assist in QMS preparation, control and management of documented information - procedures, work instructions
* Ensure that the QMS continues to meet the requirements set out in ISO/TS16949 and customer specific requirements
* Support the maintenance and improvement of the SMR Quality Management System (CEBOS).
* Assist with development and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans to improve overall ISO compliance and quality results.
* Data collection, analysis and management reporting.
* Present to managers on improvement projects and activities.
* Compile & write QMS documents and training material on Quality improvement tools & methodologies.
* Ensure applicability of current quality policies, procedures and objectives by keeping informed of the latest updates/ modifications related to ISO quality systems.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by Department head.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Equivalent in Quality management
* A proven practical experience in a recognised Quality role
* Working knowledge and experience within a Quality Engineering environment
* Proven experience of working within a team
* Experience of the high volume automotive / similar industry
* Sound knowledge of operational issues within a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
* Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Excellent presentation skills
* Able to work effectively in a pressurised environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Certificated in ISO/TS16949 Internal Auditing
* Flexible, embraces change
* Determined, tenacious
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Equivalent in Quality management