Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CHRFALE421||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barry||Address:||Post Code:||CF62||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 39,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:19|
Autocad layout Engineer required on a permanent basis to join an industry leading manufacturing business.|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of a completely new purpose built manufacturing facility? Do you have experience in create conceptual layouts within a manufacturing environment? Have you got a strong background using Autocad? If you are seeking an exciting technical challenge then this is the role for you!
You will attend various internal reviews and be totally responsible for capturing the requirements and producing detailed and highly accurate AutoCad drawings. The role will also include potentially working with Architects, and simulations companies in order simulate the facility prior to procurement and completion. As part of this there will be a requirement for you to work with suppliers and develop specification and be responsible for installation of various facilities.
* Create conceptual layouts whilst working with internal workgroups
* A level of automation knowledge would be required in areas such as conveyors, robotics etc which help develop layouts.
* Liaise with developers, architects, M&E & engineering supplier and internal departments.
* Ensure release of drawings is controlled.
* Develop layout layering strategy to be used at the new site
* Working with IT, set up a secure storage area where all drawings can be stored.
* Monitor timing plans and ensure delivery within the agreed time scales.
* Obtain layout sign-off from all area as required
* As well as producing new drawing, the role will require surveying and updating existing drawings to show services, modifications, etc
* You will need to be HNC qualified with previous experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of conveyors, automation would be essential
* AutoCad experience is essential mainly 2D, 3D would advantageous.
* UK travel will be a required
This is an amazing opportunity that doesn't come around very often! You will play a key role in a capital investment project for a prestigious automotive business creating a world class purpose built facility! This is not one to be missed!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.