|Job Ref:||8945||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
A position in the Electric Boat Planning Organization offers many opportunities for individuals seeking long term career growth. Planning is an integral contributor to the companys business processes and continuously interacts with many key EB Organizations including Operations, Engineering, Design, Finance, Program Office, and Material as well as our customer, the Navy.
The Advance Planning candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Los Angeles Class or Virginia Class submarine maintenance network supporting a Projects Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). The candidate wil:
• Assess individual projects schedule performance, reporting results to the Project Management Team
• Regularly monitor project repair / construction status and perform schedule changes necessary to maintain a valid and achievable network schedule
• Produce network critical and controlling paths used for schedule risk assessment
• Participate in the development of a complete IMS network, incorporating vendor / AIT, Ships Force, and Electric Boats planned and unplanned work items, which plays a key role for Electric Boats Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Serve as a vital team member of the Project Management team