|Job Ref:||EMP369479||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Marine||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lymington||Address:||Post Code:||SO41||Salary:||£28,430/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
Knowledge and skills You must be Apprenticeship time served and have the following attributes: • Experienced in electronic installations and service support of market leaders including o R|
Time served and qualification in Electronics
Knowledge and skills
You must be Apprenticeship time served and have the following attributes:
• Experienced in electronic installations and service support of market leaders including
o Raymarine – the world leader in marine electronics for recreational boating and light commercial marine markets
o Garmin – the leading GPS manufacturer, number two in the marine market
o Navico – Distributor of the B&G, Simrad, Lowrance, Northstar, Eagle & MX Marine Brands.
• Excellent diagnostic skills with the ability to work to exacting standards
• In depth knowledge of Marine electrical DC and AC systems.
Candidates must be self starters, motivated, reliable have a good eye for detail and proven track record in the leisure or commercial marine industry
Main Duties and responsibilities
• A wide range of electronic and electrical installations.
• Fault diagnosis on a range of engine electronic management systems and navigation systems.
• Commissioning, dock side trials, sea trials, collection and delivery trips.
• Able to work on own initiative to provide support to customers.
• A wide range of instrument and wiring upgrades.
• Working in a team with all trades to produce a quality product to budget and on time.