|Job Ref:||1616468||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||Bangalore||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:08|
Responsible for creation of complex automated test modules using Microsoft QA tools as TFS, Coded UI, Load Test, Lab Management configuration, Reporting/Business Intelligence & Test Manager. Works on larger, more complex automation projects on a regular basis, often with advisory capacity. Familiarity with Security products and Virtualization would be an added advantage. |
• Experience building and modifying automation frameworks & coding/scripting.
• Experience as developer on .NET or with automated test development against an n-tier application
• Experience with GUI-base automation, as well as, data-driven and object-based testing methodologies
• Familiarity with automation of desktop & web based application interfacing with hardware. Proficiency in HTML, XML, C#, .NET, QTP, SQL Server, Web Services and, PowerShell, WinRM, WinRS and LAMP will be an added advantage.
• Proficient in load, performance, and functionality testing of new products/product features as well as regression testing of existing C#, .NET driven products (MS Visual Studio Team System experience preferred)
• Strong detail-orientation with demonstrated analysis and follow-through skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Former developer / software engineer with automation.
8-10 years relevant professional experience in software development/automation engineering.
• BE in E&C & CSE or MCA is preferred.