|Job Ref:||ADRO - Safe2||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wimborne||Address:||Post Code:||BH21||Salary:||Dependent on Experience||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Are you a saftey professional looking for a new challenge or feel like your current role doesn't offer you the progression you are looking for?
We are currently looking for highly skilled Safety Engineers to fill a permanent position with a world renowned defence and aerospace company on the south coast. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please read on.
As a Safety Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* An aerospace background, aerospace degree or equivalent.
* Experience in the design and/or equipment for civil and/or military aircraft.
* Knowledge of the safety assessment techniques in SAE ARP 4761; and awareness or experience in MIL-STD-882, DEF STAN 00-56 or FAR/CS 25.1309
* Experience in systems engineering principals.
* Knowledge of the following would be beneficial, but is not essential: ARP 4754, RTCA DO-178/254, MIL-STD-1629, CSs and FARs.
* Attendance on established safety related courses advantageous.
As a Safety Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
* Production of safety documentation in line with project requirements and criteria.
* Close liaison with the Design Team and related engineering disciplines in support of producing System Safety documentation in line with project milestones.
* Administer Hazard Identification and Analysis team meetings.
* Attend project meetings in support of safety.
* Lead and report in meetings with the customers (some international travel may be possible).
For more information, please click apply or call the Randsatd Engineering Team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Safety Def Stan 0056 Engineer System