Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CYSTADMSTNOTT||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£ 7.73 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:24|
Customer Care Administrator - Leading Utilities Supplier - Nottingham |
Do you have previous proven Help-desk, Scheduling, Customer Advisor or Customer Facing technical Administration experience? Are you looking for a new challenge for the new year with a leading Utilities Supplier? If you are motived, highly organised and driven by self-development then please read on.
Our leading Utilities provider in Nottingham has a new and exciting opportunity for a highly organised, motivated and customer focused Customer Care Administrator. Working with External Customer, External suppliers and internal technical Engineers, you will ensure smooth work planning and operational support to help exceed customer expectations with regards to urgent repairs and maintenance works.
* Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week (Between 8am and 6pm)
* £7.74ph + Holiday Pay
* Start - ASAP
* Minimum 6 months contract - possible Temp to perm
* Internal Opertunities for new positions
* Collect and process information from various sources in order to complete customer requests/enquiries
* Provide support and advise feild engineers and technicians and manage their workloads
* Manage orders/requests for information/enquiries are delivered in line with regulatory bodies, company standards and guidelines.
* Manually input data/information into the computerised customer query systems
* Manage work queues and systems to ensure that queries are dealt with in a timely fashion
* Keep in touch with customers to inform them of any issues which may prevent product delivery
* Prioritise own work loads and provide flexible cover in the team when required.
* Work with and communicate with a range of staff within operations
* Proven customer service experience - ideally with some scheduling or help desk work planning exposure
* Use to working in line with business KPI's, customer SLA's
* Highly organised, motivated and professional
* Competent IT capabilities
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to interact with Customers in a positive manner
* A team player
For more Information, please apply today with your latest CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.