Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LHER31||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£ 15,000 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:24|
My client is a leading UK Facilities Management company and are currently looking to take on an administrator for their Hull team on a temp to perm basis. |
You will report to the Facilities assistant staff
Purpose of the Role: Effectively manage all areas of Hard and soft FM administration, Financial and operational.
Context of Job and Key Relationships: The key relationships are with the SPV, the court service management teams, staff and sub contractors
Key Accountability's and Responsibilities: Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental
* Ensure the adoption of safe working practices during the delivery of the hard FM services and the application of the company IMS Management system
* Responsible for ensuring site(s) complies with operational policy & standards Operational Management
* Management, control & monitoring of both direct delivery & sub contractor services
* Receive and process requests for hard & soft services
* Proactive approach to change focused on improving service delivery
* Instruct & liaise with service providers
* Answering of switchboard to meet the contractual agreed timescale
* Management of additional works quote register
* Provide management reports relating to both hard & soft FM services
* Audit & monitor works to ensure agreed service levels are achieved
* Undertake client satisfaction checks Replacement
Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA
This role is to start ASAP and will interview immediately
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.