|Job Ref:||BBBH141168||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 80,000 - £ 100,000 per year, Bonus, Pension etc||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
Are you Head of Infrastructure OR Infrastructure Operations Manager (or similar) looking for your next move? |
Do you have experience working for a Managed Service Company, Consultancy or Outsourcer?
If you would be interested in working for an aspiring IT Services company where you will have full rein of operational technology strategy, will work autonomously and will have the opportunity to make your mark as they push to at least double in size then read on!
Head of Technicak Operations (IT Managed Services) required - Central London
Salary to 100k
Bonus / Pension / Season Ticket Loan / PHI etc
Working closely with the Managing Director you will define and deliver the operational and technological visions to merge the most effective processes and practices with cutting edge technology.
The role has two primary aspects; both of equal importance. The technological side of the role will require the individual to lead and to drive the technology strategy and to deliver these technologies to the business and its clients. The operational aspect will drive the delivery of the technologies through two teams of engineers and third parties.
This role would be most suited to an individual with a strong technical and operational background. The individual should also have a very good understanding of infrastructure technologies.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To oversee project delivery for the business as a whole
* To analyse and identify operational bottlenecks and areas for process improvement
* To recruit, retain and motivate the engineering team
* To identify and manage the training plan, budget and development plans for the teams
* To mentor and coach engineers to reach their full potential
* To manage business accreditations and ensure all requirements are met towards achieving and retaining accreditations such as IIP, ISO standards and Infrastructure operating models.
* To drive with strategies for successful delivery of projects such as cost reduction, technology consolidation and infrastructure growth
* To devise, drive and deliver the technology strategy and roadmap for the business and its clients
* To lead the overall design of technologies deployed within the business and its clients
* To identify and drive new commercially viable technologies and their adoption within the business
* Relevant professional qualifications; ITIL, Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya or other infrastructure specific qualifications that would be relevant
* A track record of successful delivery against the operational and technical requirements
* Extensive experience in managing a technical infrastructure operation from both a technical and operational perspective
* Excellent inter-personal and negotiating skills
* Excellent organisational, time management and decision making skills
This role closes to new CVs in one week although will become oversubscribed long before then. If you are in a Head of Infrastructure or Infrastructure Operations Manager position currently and are looking for a new challenge in a highly rewarding environment apply now
Do not delay
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Managed Services, MSP, Consultancy