Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141160||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40 - £ 50,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
2 Minutes from Bank Station, working with the worlds largest financial institutes; an exceptional UI Developer is sought after to bring creativity and inspiration to this company.
You will be working on large scale digital transformation projects across various sectors for household name brands.
What they are looking for:
* A designer to alter current products and prototype user interfaces for new products
* A strong initiative to incorporate new ideas to the current teams agile environment
* Ensure the technical standard of the UI/UX designers
* Be the face of the company with clients and provide pitches where necessary
Technical Skills Required:
* Experience with the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
* Fully proficient with Responsive Web Design
* Experience with GIT/TFS, CSS and relevant framework
* Knowledge of SEO and the importance to the role
If the above sounds like your perfect career move please call Georgi on 0117 3111 999 and submit your CV. If you would like me to call you back, NA with a convenient time.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.